Special Edition Prosper Education Home!
A Special Edition English Language App for Young Learners.
Beautiful play based 3D immersive world connects learning in the classroom to learning at home.
Only educational product which offers pure online or blended education options. RoyalABC’s One-Touch Start technology enables ANY teacher to deliver a world class lesson teaching English and 21st Century skills.
Teacher and Parent Resources
Extensive range of highly engaging and interactive resources, all fully integrated with the RoyalABC curriculum.
Prosper Education Home App
A Special Edition English Language App for Young Learners
In response to various enquiries from parents around the globe, searching for quality online content for their young children during these challenging times, Prosper Education is pleased to announce that we are releasing a Special Edition Prosper Education Home App (Android and iOS only) version of our original RoyalABC Classroom App (previously only available to teachers).
Parents can now use the Prosper Education Home app at home with their preschool aged children - and possibly older depending on their English level.
The new ‘Home’ app varies from our ‘Classroom’ app in the following ways. The ‘Home’ App:
Is able to be used without login, and with any children that are in the household - no set up.
Has a targeted curriculum that will engage children for 30 minutes to 1 hour 5 days a week for the remainder of the year.
Is designed to be used by parents who may not be able to speak English. Currently our app supports navigation in English, Mandarin, Spanish (South American), Vietnamese and Russian. If parents would like other languages, please let us know?
Parents can select a lesson and hand the device to their child to navigate on their own if they are old enough, or a parent or guardian can assist the child. Even older children could assist younger children. The best thing about this model is that both the young learner and the person assisting will be learning English or reinforcing their existing English skills.
There is also a library of resources within the app that parents can use if they just need five minutes to themselves!
There are even workbooks in the app you can download and print if you want your child to use pen and paper! These are yours to keep and use even after the app expires.
Has an accompanying Game World app that will allow students to follow a companion course to reinforce their lessons in their own time. The Classroom version is linked directly to the Game World app, but the Home version is not linked as parents may use the app with many different learners.
The app is available until December 31, 2020 for a one-off price of USD$4.99. Normally this app retails at double that price per month. We understand that there are many financial pressures out there, so we want to offer this app to all parents at a reasonable price, but also one that allows us to continue to support our staff and their families.
2019 Finalist for
Created in Great Britain to Empower Teachers and Parents to
Create Incredible Beginnings
Prosper Education is an education company creating the world’s best learning experiences for young children around the globe. Our products support teachers and parents who may not be proficient in English themselves. We support the home/school link by offering our learning in English, but the navigation and interfaces in multiple languages, such as Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese, English and Russian.
Dual modality learning is also core to our products – we offer both offline and online support materials for teachers and students, allowing our research backed curriculum to be taught in whatever mode best suits individual students and teachers, without compromising the quality of the lesson delivered.
RoyalABC’s One-Touch Start technology enables ANY teacher to deliver a world class lesson teaching English and 21st Century skills. Using the latest technology and good old fashioned hard copy books, we empower teachers in the classroom to deliver a high quality of education and connect this to learning at home through a beautiful immersive 3D game world app.
Key Benefits for
• Built for the needs of international teachers and for local teachers.
• No lesson planning required – with our “One-Touch Start” system, teachers simply arrive and deliver a world class lesson at the touch of a button.
• International teachers appreciate the academically rigorous curriculum and the beautiful, interactive and play-based activities.
• Local teachers highly value the ease of use and clear guidance for each lesson giving them the confidence to deliver a high-quality lesson in English and at the same time develop their own professional and language skills.
• Curriculum and lesson plans are all customised to fit each school’s unique requirements – length of lesson, number of lessons per week, blended off-line and online lessons or pure digital lessons.
• A complete and rigorous 6-year curriculum built specifically for training centres of young learners aligned to Cambridge English and CEFR and customised to meet each centre’s needs.
• The customised lessons can be used as demonstration classes to enrol new students and for short-term courses such as summer holiday classes.
• Parents can access the on-demand real-time reporting tracking their child’ progress keeping them completely informed of their child’s learning.
• Parents love their child’s training centre partnering with a premium British brand
• Our simple onboarding process means that centres can rely on a system rather than on each individual.
• With our “One-Touch Start” system, teachers simply arrive and deliver a world class lesson at the touch of a button.
• Parents relax in the knowledge that their children are receiving a high-quality education with a premium British curriculum and high quality British accent tutoring.
• Parents can now access an education in essential 21st Century skills for their children.
• Parents can access resources to use at home to help support their child’s learning.
• Parents are empowered through data on the child’s learning journey so they can be fully informed of their child’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Parents get to participate at home through the RoyalABC world app with access to all the songs, story books and digital activities plus all the physical storybooks and workbooks.
Best Kindergarten Group (Qingdao, China)
Chongqing University of Education, School of Foreign Languages and Literatures (Chongqing, China)
Psychology Consultant, Parenting Trainer and Mother (Guangzhou, China)
If you have any questions about RoyalABC, please click here and take a moment to read through our Frequently Asked Questions. For existing customers that need technical support, please submit a support ticket here.
For any other enquiries, contact us with the form on the right and a RoyalABC representative will get back to you shortly.